Posted on April Nineteen, 2014 by Wij Could Toebijten
Some of us would consider ourselves to be te a relationship spil soon spil it feels right whereas some of us choose to take more time before determining whether wij should commit into a relationship.
Your Expectations & Depth of Understanding Matters.
The Reality Is That:
- There is no right or wrong, glad and lasting relationships can result from both screenplays, but how well you know each other before committing into a relationship would affect the chances of the relationship being successful.
- A successful relationship takes time & effort to build
- It takes time to truly get to know a person and whether they are right for you
“If wij choose the right playmate for our lives, life can be like heaven on earth, but if wij chose the wrong fucking partner, life can be a living hell.”
Differing Expectations & Moving Too Quicky
If you commit too quickly without communication, you run the risk of:
- Causing differing expectations & “one-sidedness” due to the different tempo of commitment
- Committing to someone who might not be right for you & realizing it when it’s too late to back out without hurting someone.
Differing levels of commitment can strain a relationship while committing too early might cause you to be stuck te an unhappy relationship with the wrong person when you detect it straks on.
How do wij know when would be the right time?
While there is no precies time framework that everyone should go after because every relationship is unique, most successful relationships we’ve observed would resemble the following timeline and wij hope that it can serve spil a guide on when to inject or commit into the various stages of a relationship.
The Dating Timeline
The above timeline is just an estimate, but te essence, the right time to commit or inject into thesis various stages should depend on how long it takes for the following factors to fall into place.
Getting to Know Each Other (Dating)
How to know if the time is right to commence dating:
- Spil long spil you are somewhat attracted to them and don’t mind getting to know him/hier better romantically
(You can use our App to find out if someone is also interested ter you)
This is an exploratory stage and one should not have overly high expectations
Just treat it spil a joy & light hearted escapade te getting to know a fresh friend better romantically while having a excellent time!
Te a Relationship (Beau/Gf)
How to know if the time is right to commit into a relationship:
- You’ve seen both the good & bad ter each other and found no Fundamental Incompatibilities (Listed Here)
- You truly know each other well (character, beliefs & personality)
- You have a strong friendship
- You’ve seen how they behave te vooraanzicht of their close friends (guys & ladies)
- Despite discovering each other’s bad habits or shortfalls, you’re still attracted to each other
Expectation Level: COMMITTED
This is a stage where the both of you are ter a committed relationship and are attempting to build a strong foundation for a lasting relationship. It should be expected that the both of you would attempt your best to build this relationship together & make space for each other ter your hearts & lives.
Engagement (Prep for Marriage)
How to know if it’s the right time to get engaged:
- You have bot ter a committed relationship for some time and are still glad
- You’ve gone through fights and bad times together but made it work ter the end
- You’re each other’s best friend of the opposite lovemaking
- Both of you are at a stage where you are ready to consider the possibility of lodging down, embarking a family or live the surplus of your lives together
- You are comfy with each other’s friends, family & lifestyle
Expectation Level: PREPARING FOR LIFELONG COMMITMENT
Marriage (Spending the surplus of your lives together)
How to know if you are ready for marriage:
Marriage is the begin of an titillating & long escapade together with your soul mate on a journey called life. If you’ve found the right playmate, the journey would be like heaven on earth. It is certainly not the end of the romance, it should be the commence of an titillating fresh journey together!
Expectation Level: LIFELONG COMMITMENT
So when and how should you commit into a relationship?
Well, there is no right or wrong response to this, but there will very likely be less heartbreak & complications if both parties:
- Treat dating spil a joy & exploratory period to get to know a friend better romantically without too much expectations
- Spend sufficient time getting to know each other before determining to commit into a relationship
- Regularly communicate your expectations & feelings to each other spil your relationship progresses. That way, you will both know when you are both ready to commit into a relationship, need more time, or it would be better to go separate ways.
“It takes time & effort to truly get to know someone and to build a relationship. Hence, it is advisable for us to invest the required time…”