Treat with care!
Here are the 36 questions by psychologist Arthur Aron, referred to te the Aish.com article, Love through 36 Questions.
1. Given the choice of anyone te the world, whom would you want spil a dinner guest?
Two. Would you like to be famous? Ter what way?
Trio. Before making a telephone call, do you everzwijn rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
Four. What would constitute a &ldquo,flawless&rdquo, day for you?
Five. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or bod of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will diegene?
8. Name three things you and your playmate show up to have ter common.
9. For what ter your life do you feel most grateful?
Ten. If you could switch anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your fucking partner your life story te spil much detail spil possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or capability, what would it be?
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
14. Is there something that you&rsquo,ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why toevluchthaven&rsquo,t you done it?
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most ter a friendship?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
Legal. What is your most terrible memory?
Nineteen. If you knew that te one year you would diegene all of a sudden, would you switch anything about the way you are now living? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play ter your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your playmate. Share a total of five items.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood wasgoed more satisfied than most other people&rsquo,s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
25. Make three true &ldquo,wij&rdquo, statements each. For example, &ldquo,Wij are both te this slagroom feeling . &ldquo,
26. Finish this sentence: &ldquo,I wish I had someone with whom I could share . &ldquo,
27. If you were going to become a close friend with your playmate, please share what would be significant for him or hier to know.
28. Tell your fucking partner what you like about them, be very fair this time, telling things that you might not say to someone you&rsquo,ve just met.
29. Share with your playmate an embarrassing uur te your life.
30. When did you last sob te pui of another person? By yourself?
31. Tell your playmate something that you like about them already.
32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
33. If you were to diegene this evening with no chance to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why toevluchthaven&rsquo,t you told them yet?
34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to securely make a final dash to save any one voorwerp. What would it be? Why?
35. Of all the people te your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
36. Share a individual problem and ask your fucking partner&rsquo,s advice on how he or she might treat it. Also, ask your fucking partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.