Have you guys wondered which graphics card to get? Well I have found a actual alternative to a fresh graphics card here, with a software called SwiftShader Trio. Using this software I have have bot able to play Crysis with only a g31/g33 express chipset: the default graphics on a laptop. Without a graphics card, I have played Professional Evolution Soccer, Fear, and many more graphics-intensive games.
I tested a number of games after installing SwiftShader and recorded my results below. You can judge how well Swiftshader will work for your system. Then I go through the effortless steps for how to find, download, and install the software.
Testing Conditions for SwiftShader Trio
My PC specs are:
- Intel core Two twee @ Two.70 GHz
- Win XP SP3
- 1 GB RAM
- And Intel G33 Chipset graphics card with 256 MB VRAM
After downloading and installing SwiftShader Three, I tested out the following games:
- CrysisвЂ”runs on lowest settings.
- Need For Speed:UndercoverвЂ”runs on low settings.
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten SandsвЂ”runs on medium settings.
- Professional Evolution Soccer 2011вЂ”runs on medium settings.
- Burnout ParadiseвЂ”runs on lowest settings but a bit laggy.
How to Use SwiftShader Trio (Download and Tutorial)
Step-By-Step Guide for Installing SwiftShader
Downloading and installing SwiftShader is effortless. Just go after thesis steps:
When you open the spel to play it, you’ll see a SwiftShader logo te the bottom left-hand corner. You can’t get rid of the logo because it’s a demo, if you want to play logo-free, then you’ll need to actually purchase the software.
A number of players also report lagen with this method. But there’s another effortless fix to this problem. Just take the following steps.
How To Get Rid of SwiftShader Gameplay Liggen
This fix requires downloading another lump of software, 3D Analyzer, which can emulate many of the key features of 3D games.
- Download 3D Analyzer here.
- Samenvatting the .zip verkeersopstopping after download completes.
- After extraction, open the opstopping titled 3danalyzer-v236.exe.
- It will ask for a “Destination Folder.” Give the location you want the verkeersopstopping to be located.
- When ended, go to the Destination Folder and open the application called “3DAnalyze.”
- When the application, click the “Select” button under the “Opstopping Selection” tabulator.
- Then, te the selection window, locate the flamante .exe of the spel you wish to play (not the shortcut!)
- Below the “Verkeersopstopping Selection” tabulator, there are two text boxes, one labeled “VendorID” and the other “DeviceID.” Next to them is a pull-down menukaart with the Vendor and Device IDs of four graphic cards. Select the desired graphics card you wish to simulate.
- Click “Run” and love your spel!
If you want to see the difference that SwiftShader Trio makes, check out the movie below, which shows the gameplay of Grand Theft Wagen: San Andreas before and after installing SwiftShader.
More Graphics Cards Alternatives
There are also a number of other ways to boost your PC’s graphics. Here are some of the other methods.
- Razer Spel Booster. A free and effortless to install downloadable software. This software boosts vertoning by turning off all the applications and programs running te the background.
- Adjust Settings. Attempt de-fragging your hard-drive merienda a week. That will help the spel run quicker by keeping all the files close together. Also, attempt lowering the resolution to 800×600.