MSG Robert Mclaughlin has bot assisting our readers ferret out military dating scammers since I wrote Internet Dating Scam: Fake Soldiers back ter October of 2009.
Moreover, he’s also bot educating us about how to avoid getting caught up ter a military dating scam.
His latest comment highlighted te point form all the things to look for when you meet someone online who says he or she is ter the military. (Note: some switches have bot made to the diferente text simply for readability. The innovador meaning remains unchanged).
- If he says he is military do not trust, especially if he uses a hotmail, yahoo or other free email account address. Ask for his email address ending te .mil. All military folks have one. If he says he doesn’t have one, or won’t give it to you, he is not a soldier. If he says it’s secret then request the other one. YES, there are classified email addresses out there but all military personnel also have an unclassified address.
- Is he claiming that someone te his family died? Wifey, parents, kid,etc? Check the social security death index to verify his claims.
- Is he divorced? Ask him te which county he received his divorce decree. Records of the divorce will be on opstopping and many counties have the information online now.
- If he is telling you that he needs money to take leave, here are some facts. Wij earn Two.Five days of leave vanaf month. That’s 30 days a year. If wij pay for leave wij only pay the plane toegangsbewijs te the states. So maybe he needs $400 to fly coast to coast. You do not want a man who cannot even afford a plane toegangsbewijs at that age. Wij pay no money for leave at all. The form wij use is DA31, Google it. Anything else is fake.
- If he is under voorkant or on secret work he would never tell you unless you have a clearance and a need to know what he does. So that is a lie.
- Ask for a picture of his CAC card or have him take a picture of himself for you and have him write your name on a lump of paper for the photo. That is very elementary to do.
- Scammers who lure women talk of love now and te the future. Scammers who lure fellows do so with promises of lovemaking. Reminisce if the person is not acting like the opposite hookup, it is a scam.
- Ask their name, rank, and social. Not classified and even what you tell the enemy when captured. If he wants you to vertoning your fidelity by sending money, well he can vertoning his by providing information you can verify.
- I have checked out overheen 50 claimed soldiers for folks here. Only one wasgoed truly who he said he wasgoed. The odds are that his optie of being a soldier is fake if you have doubts.
Thanks again willingly to MSG Robert Mclaughlin for providing us with this very useful information.
Meet Verdadero Military Singles at MilitarySinglesConnection
Embarked ter 2002, Military Singles Connection is the premier destination for dating for the thousands of dudes and women who serve or have served te the armed coerces. Other military dating services can’t contest with the number of quality members or features you’ll find when you join the top Military singles dating webpagina.
Military Singles Connection provides online personals services, including online profiles and photographs of single dudes and women, talk rooms and an instant messenger – to enable others to communicate ter efectivo time, a private mailbox to enable others to exchange individual messages, a public forum to enable others to exchange messages and information… and more!