Singles Search Update
- One of the powerful Match.com tools provided to help you meet your perfect partner, the Search Update feature delivers you a weekly list of current members who meet the criteria you specified in a Saved Search. Select which type of Search to save. Be sure to mark the saved search and Search Update check boxes at the bottom of the search form. The search criteria you save will be used to compile the results for your next Search Update.
Match.com Availability Status
- You can set your availability by selecting an icon from the upper left corner of the Messenger window. Your options are: Message Me Now! - You're online and available for messaging (the default status when you log in). Busy - You're online but temporarily unavailable to receive messages. Stealth - You're online but no one else can see that you're online; you're not likely to receive any messages in this status.
Match.com Messenger Groups
- A Group is a file that contains the usernames of some or all of your Favorites. You can add, delete and edit Groups. The only Group you cannot delete is "Favorites," which is reserved for all your members - in the event you don't want to manage multiple Groups.
Match.com Instant Messaging
- The www.match.com messenger is a fun and easy way to communicate instantly with other members who are online with you now. All registered members can use Messenger, and remember - registration is free! Simply log in and open the Messenger window to receive and respond to messages. To initiate a conversation, you must subscribe. If you're a subscriber, you can send messages to any member who is online or busy.
Messenger Favorites List
- You can organize your Favorites by assigning them to groups. Use the default group or create up to fifty groups of your own. Use the Manage Lists icon to add, delete and edit groups and add or delete individual members. The Message Me Now! icon appears beside the names of your Favorites who are available to exchange messages.
Passport AOL Account Linking
- Linked accounts associate a Match.com username and password with your Microsoft Passport ID or your AOL ScreenName ID. When you establish a linked account, you can log into Microsoft Passport or AOL ScreenName and automatically log into Match. com at the same time.
- A newsletter is periodically sent out to members and subscribers. The newsletter brings you exciting and helpful information on dating, relationships, sex and love - and offers tips, advice, contests and special announcements.
Match.com Singles Communities
- Communities are ideal venues for members to interact with other eligible singles who share common interests. Communities allow members to identify themselves with particular affinity groups, enjoying a unique online experience tailored to members' individual needs. At this time the available communities are gay, lesbian and senior.
Match.com Auto-login Feature
- The auto-login feature will recognize you each time you visit the site, eliminating the need to request your username and password with each visit. When you select auto-login, you are taken directly to your My Home page, where you can also see the what's new on the site. With auto-login, there's no need to log in each time you want to contact a partner that Venus sends your email.
- Before you close the Conversation window, press the Save icon . The text from your conversation will appear in another window, where you can save the file to your hard drive. Comes in handy for future reference!
- Not placing a free ad, or taking advantage of the seven day trial means you're not serious about finding a match. This match site rocks and is a must for all singles seeking partners
Take Advantage of Match.com's 7-Day Free Trial Offer!
The Web's Only Singles and Dating Meta Search Engine!
Why Use Online Dating and Personal Ads?Online dating
or you may say Internet Dating
is very famous these days and becoming more and more popular because of its convenience and advantages. The first and foremost advantage from dating online
is that you can contact matches without revealing your real identity avoiding the embarrassment if doesn't work out.
You may meet the people you would otherwise never get the chance to encounter. Dating online allows you to learn about person's qualities and attributes through the conversation. Since you are not seeing each other, it gives the chance to both of you to reveal the thoughts and feelings without feeling awkward or embarrassed.